Why is it when you give yourself away people always try to take up power over you???? I loved you with all I had, and now you think you're the "master of your roost".....that's not what love is supposed to do. That's not how it works, you're supposed to lay down your life because your heart has been touched and is amazed and happy and humble that someone else could love you so much. Instead, you set up control factors and conditions. I hate this, this is not love, it's control
From July 2018 - Realizations Regarding My Family
July 14, 2018 Bloggity – Realizations Regarding my Mother As my mother’s covert comments attempted to bludgeon my past couple of days, I have had several objective realizations, the biggest one being - I need to get out ASAP. I moved back in so that I would be able to go back to school without accumulating a crap ton of debt. I'm starting to believe the debt would've been worth my sanity. Here goes with the list. 1. My mother still has major issues with regret – hence the problem of letting “stuff” go and finding comfort in filling the house with stuff she simply never finishes or utilizes. 2. She’s scared to complete certain projects. ON a day to day basis, and also in the case of moving. I am enjoying watching her and my father throw things out that have accumulated over the years (not my stuff - I cleaned that crap out long ago). But daily – her mind cannot digest doing certai...
Comments
Post a Comment